[IRCA] Norway into IL early

Weak 1314 carrier traces were showing up as early as 1530 CST and I had bits
of audio from a gal with what I thought was news at 1603. Earliest ever TA
audio. Installed new TA BOG today about 330 feet about directly NE. Grounded
thru 270 ohms at far end which did knock down back end QRM somewhat. I don't
have this antenna permantently due to construction on my property, which is
99% done, thank God !

I'm quite hobbled by a gout attack, so I'll take more detailed measurements
of the antenna later this long weekend if I can walk better, if I don't head
up to Wisconsin.

73 KAZ Barrington IL