[IRCA] It's a Blustery Day!!!

The wind is howling here in northeast Georgia so it's a good day to stay
indoors and listen to the radio. Winds are currently 28 mph and gusts around
40 mph have been common today. It's helping blow in a bunch of locals and
semi-locals here. I'll see if I can dig anything new out of the mix.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!