Re: [IRCA] 2005 Logs

Doug,

1450 - KBPS and KPSU are the same station, technically. KBPS just runs
programming from PSU at times.

1070 - KRAM may not be back on the air. I haven't heard them of late and
they were easily heard in the afternoons when they were on several years
ago. I got a couple QSLs from them then.

1240 - KRDM, I have not heard as yet, but I have the old KPRB from years
ago. So this one I need.

1340 - KWVR/KIHR are heard here fairly often. KIHR can be heard here
most days mixing with Tumwater WA off the Eastern beverage. KWVR pops in
in the late afternoons too at times.

Another toughie for me for years was Burns 1230 (KZZR), but I catch them
once in a while now. I think a lot of my problems hearing the stations
years ago was because I did not know about phasing. Phasing has made a
big difference and it gets better all of the time. I am waiting for the
Quantum, which works better than the MFJ 1026.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR