Re: [IRCA] 2005 Logs

Don,

KLWJ-1090 is a toughie for most. Not real common here either as there is
too much QRM on the channel. If I try, I catch them, but not often.

Florence 1250 does not get out well. I hear it here daily, phasing out
Seattle, but it is poor at best generally. My brother was married in
Florence last June and I drove down for it  at about 200 road miles and
even in Florence, the 1250 is far from strong. Driving around, it would
fade under the powerlines and such.

KACI 1300 The Dalles is a regular here all day in the clear now that
KKOL is on low power off the Eastern beverage, but once KKOL boosts I
have an idea KACI will go back to being a rarer catch again.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR