Re: [IRCA] 2005 Logs

Doug

Good luck with hearing the other Oregon stations that you need.  At one time
I heard all Oregon stations when I was in Portland.  When KISN-910 went off
the air I got my last Oregon station the next day when I heard KURY-910 at
sunset.  I now have been in Arizona for 17 months and I have heard all of
the Arizona stations.  Prescott Valley is in the center of the state which
helps I am sure.  Now I am working on New Mexico so I will see how long it
will take to hear all of the stations in that state.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ