Re: [IRCA] Fire at 1250 & 1460 Seattle

At 12:19 PM 1/4/2006, you wrote:
>KKDZ was off for a day or so... back on now, but "different" (not as much
>splash).
>KARR is still off as of yesterday (1/3).
>
>Per my log, I first noted both off on 12/19 with KKDZ returning a day or
>so later (not in my log).

KARR 1460 was using the Rose Hill site in Kirkland (the one that
burned) for both day and night service. KKDZ 1250 was using it only
for its nighttime DA. KKDZ's day (and 5 kW ND post-midnight) service
comes from the KBLE 1050 tower in West Seattle, and it's my
understanding that KKDZ is now using that site 24/7, albeit at
reduced power (not sure how much) from sunset to midnight.