Re: [IRCA] Receivers and DXing in the future/Palstar for 2006

Re: [IRCA] Receivers and DXing in the future/Palstar for 2006

Russ,

I will not even consider a radio without a noise blanker,  living close
to electric fencing. But for under $1,000 and an analog receiver, it
should be a quiet radio I would think. I did not know that it was going
to be 12 months out as Paul said he was going to release it in 2006. If
I was looking for a receiver today, I would look at the R8/R8A/R8B units
in the used market like Grove or Universal. At least you would get a
guarantee. I am still sold on the R8s.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin