Re: [IRCA] Quantum Phaser...

Craig,

On my Quantum phaser, the "Invert" switch does not cause the problem you
describe.  With just a "B" antenna connected, so long as the "Antenna"
selector is set on "B" or "A+B" and the "B" gain control is turned up, I
have a signal regardless of the "Invert" setting.

Curt

At 08:14 AM 12/26/2005, you wrote:
>I got my phaser a few days back, but it has an apparent problem.  If an
>antenna is only connected to the "B" input, there is no signal when the
>Invert switch is flipped to the minus position.  I'd think it would make
>essentially no difference, save for the little bit of loss in a switch and
>transformer.  Anyone else have this problem?
>
>Craig Healy
>Providence, RI

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL