Re: [IRCA] Oregon Coast Storm

Hey Patrick,
Merry Christmas.  The storm wasn't too much to reckon with here, but still a
"warm -50's" breeze.  Locals 920 KSHO was/ and 1580 KGAL is still just
running mostly open carrier with about 1% modulation or something now, hi.
(Both stations run of the same two ants.) I did well. 920 KVIN, 920 KVEC,
920 KIHM, 920 KBAD.  All new.  I wanted 920 KPSI and might have had it.
1580 KMIK relog with ID's this time and 1580 KBLA .  Heard two ID's and two
mentions of Santa "Moe-ni-ka" Monica in bad english. Sounded more like SS
than asian which is how it's listed.
73- Doug