[IRCA] Oregon Coast Storm

Greeting and Merry Christmas,

We just came through a pretty nasty storm here on the Northern Oregon
Coast. The wind hit at around 2300 PST and lasted until after 0400 and
boy did it blow! It was the strongest wsind since 2000 here and the
gusts must have been 80+ MPH. Still breezy out there, but not bad now. I
just came in from pulling on the wires of my antennas from in the
backyard and no wires are broken. After it gets daylight I will go out
and check for any damage. Jeez, this was one heck of a storm. As I get
older and being alone, I sure don't care for the high winds we
occasionally get in the Winter and being less than a mile from the
Pacific Ocean, I get them full force. A few sand dunes block me, that is
it. This one was a doozy.
As you might guess, I did not get a lot of sleep. But I think everything
is ok. More later.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin