Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KNUJ MN 860 with CJBC off (740 also off...)

I think KNUJ sometimes has a technical malfunction that causes their power to go down only part of the way. Good some nights, gone other nights. And there is no doubt on your ko-no 101.1 as I was hearing it within a few hours of the time you heard it. No IN/KY 860 w/101.1 FM. Good catch! KONO was fairly regular here, back when CJBC signed off every night, & electrical noise was only in the future. George S., MN

saulamdx <saulamdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
860 KNUJ MN > Burnt River ON 0015 ... no way on its 5
watts night power. Also ESPN likely Douglas GA, Reloj
Cuba, CJBC ON off.

740 Newfoundland with VOCM IDs, xmas etc music, couple
Latins, maybe EE sports or talker

Also had Reloj last night with CJBC on. 860 and 740
had various signals, not sure if on auxilliary reduced
power. Other To! rontos also taking a hit last night.

Tonite also ... 940 has possible gospel music strong
o/Montreal
1140 Alberta strong

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON