From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:12 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 693, BBC?

My error apparently, Scott.   I just checked again, and it worked
fine.  (https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live for Bob)

As with so many sites, however, I had to click an "accept" button
concerning cookies, and giving permission for them to track where I
was.   Perhaps I neglected to "accept" the first time that I tried
it.   In the heat of DXing, I wasn't going to fool around with a webstream, hi.

Nick