Re: [IRCA] TP conditions this morning

Hi Bruce,

My timing must be impeccable, as this was my first morning at the Oregon
coast for a few days. I haven't reviewed files yet but some spot checks
(live) showed very few carriers of interest and audio of only common TPs.

Bring on the DX I say... noise levels around my cabin are impressively low,
and the ALA1530LNP Imperium is working better than ever. I've mounted the
loop higher than I've ever done before (20+ feet) and further away from the
cabins. I'm easily hearing S1 signals on HF that don't budge the meter.

73,

Guy Atkins
@Cape Lookout, OR
FDM-S2, IC-7300, ALA1530LNP Imperium, 10-inch FSL, etc.