Re: [IRCA] TP conditions this morning

Aloha Colin,

<<< Nope. Slate wiped clean.
Only a few NHK channels and DUâs. >>>

It was slightly different here in Poipu, Kauai, Colin. DU's joined the Asians during the morning session, but the big gun Chinese and Koreans were completely unaffected.
Here was 783-Voice of the Straights with a meltdown-level TOH ID at 1600 UTC this morning https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/wnaev5gjrd045a22mt01nlnri12bsout

Gary