Re: [IRCA] UNID 1070

Thanks KAZ. That is possible too, but I have them. I fiqured whatever
station it was, I had them so I do not dwell on the channel too long.
Back in the Winter of 2000/2001 I had a mix one day 2-3 PM of
KATQ/KFTI/and Houston, Texas. I nabbed them all with QSLs. I was amazed,
but the sun doesn't get too high this time of year and skip can be all
day as it has been lately.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin