[IRCA] DX TIPS (for WDXR)

760    CFLD     BC, Burns Lake, good signal and dominant with long
version of "Hold Your Head Up" by Argent, with ID "BV-LD" at 0318 EST
11/27 (PM-OR)

870    CFBV     BC, Smithers, good but a bit weaker than CFLD // with
"Hold Your Head Up" by Argent at 0319 EST 11/27. (PM-OR)

1110     KAGV    AK, Big Lake, mostly under KBND/KFAB, occ mixing, hrd
with Christian mx at 0325 EST " The finest Christian music on Alaska's
KAGV" and at 0330 "Christian Radio 1110 KAGV" 11/27. This stations seems
to ID a lot. Hard to hear it well, as when I phase KBND, I get KFAB,
both running Coast to Coast. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
WNW EWE
40' vertical for phasing