[IRCA] New local station

Greetings;

I just found out there is a CP for an FM station for Warrenton OR. I
live in the rural area of Warrenton, 4 miles South of the city center
(pop 4400) and 8 miles North of Seaside. The station is listener
supported, but if it is built, I will finally have a local radio
station. hi. We only have 3 MW and about 9 FMs in the county but none
are located in Warrenton. Technically I have been without a local radio
station licenced to my town since I moved out here in 1981. The three
MWs are ok in signal (Seaside & Astoria), but other stations are under
them at night. The FMs are strong enough in the county.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR