Re: [IRCA] new list

Well Said Patrick,
IBOC is technically not the issue.  It's the civility in which it is
discussed. I admit to getting excited about IBOC and CCR etc. but
unfortunately IBOC is a hot and important topic concerning all of us in
which the outcome is unknown at this point.  Still... I have no problem
hitting delete a thousand times if necessary to find something related to
present DX.  Currently DXing 1490. No IBOC heard.
73 and good DX- Doug