Re: [IRCA] new list

Patrick, thanks for summarizing this. I've been staying out of the IBOC
discussions because they turn into non-technical opinions. I enjoyed the
discussion when it stuck to technical data. When it strayed away from that I
ignored it. It's unfortunate that we lost David Gleason because he had alot
to add to the list.

I joined the list when I joined the IRCA 3 years ago for the following:

1. DX tips, stations off the air and DX conditions.
2. Help with UNIDs.
3. Technical questions like equipment and antennas.
4. Station and QSL information.

I've also visited the ABDX list and I like the CMEs that they do.

I prefer this list to focus on DX topics and I'm glad there is another list
that will give members a forum to discuss topics more indepth.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA