Re: [IRCA] Loop antenna question

moment --
and some of them are in the mail...) but my next project I was hoping to
start
picking at was a variation on the *Wellbook* Loop - a balanced AMP with a
small
loop perimeter - 2 to 6 meters in diameter... fingers crossed maybe
something by Christmas
but that might be overly ambitious - I'll put you at the top of the BETA
testers list!

How does that sound?

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -