From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry R
Fravel
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:26 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] Loop antenna question

I am trying to come up with a working design for a broad banded (AM BCB)
for an external loop antenna based on a 30 inch diameter hula hoop as the
form.  I want to mount this on rotator outside the shack and feed my SDR
with 50 ohm coax to eliminate noise pick up from the feed line. Has anyone
ever done this before,  or can anyone point me in the direction to a good
site that has the plans for one?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Larry K8YYY
Shinnston, WV

For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is

freedom.
2 Cor. 3:17

---
https://www.avg.com