From: IRCA [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Pettifor
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:20 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Misek/Lankford/Ratzlaff proto test.

I really need to do more reading on the topic. One of my interests
initially was to use phasing to eliminate RFI sources that had a
particular bearing. Now it's more to eliminate pest stations, like 1100
WTAM or 700 WLW or the Chicago stations, most of which are to the sides.

The "hot" end I'm assuming is the direction the D-Kaz is aimed at, which
in my case is to the south.

I've been thinking about trying out a superloop pointed West. Maybe that
would be a good one to use with the D-Kaz for phasing?

Mark