Re: [IRCA] 1710 mystery station

Next time I am on the road near NYC, I will be sure to keep the car radio tuned to 1710.

73,

Stan, WA1LOU

On 2/9/18 3:00 PM, Russ Edmunds wrote:
Almost certainly one of the NYC pirates. Some of those have been there for
years.

Probably someone whois closer than I might be able to help with which one.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (3) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4); Sony XDRS3HD;
modified Sony ICF2010's (2) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip