[IRCA] 1710 mystery station

We lost power here for about 30 minutes this afternoon, so what did I do? Chop wood for the fireplace? No, I got on the radio!

Logged six new navigational beacons on LW and then I moved over to the AM band and heard a mystery station on 1710. All I heard was Spanish music - no voice - so no station identification. Station was stronger on my vertical antenna as compared to my 80-meter inverted Vee. At times, the Hudson County (NJ) TIS competed with the Spanish music station on both antennas. And as soon as power was restored, the station disappeared into the noise.

I have heard this station occasionally at dusk, but have had no luck identifying it.

Anyone have a clue?

73,

Stan, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT, USA