Re: [IRCA] Feb 9, 2018 Morning TP's

There seemed to be a boost around 1520UT for about 10 or 15 minutes, and there was mostly quite sharp changes in signal strength; very erratic.

Full report later.

At 16:41 2018-02-09, R. Colin Newell wrote:
Hall-Patch fish barrel lit up at 1500 UTC.

I got out of the shower at 1515 and took a look -

The NRD525 revealed quite a few audio and lots of hets upper band.
As Nick has suggested, a KAZ antenna will be better than an end-fed Ham
80-10 non directional.

Audio: 774, 1566, 1575

Great carriers - 891, 1323... and likely more.

And I always have more VACTROL sets to test!

Receiver NRC - NRD525
Antenna - 80-10 End-fed.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada