Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

> Re: only 35+ listen to terrestrial radio, who cooked that survey? Need one
> ask? News here.

Pretty common knowlege in the industry.  My own research certainly backs
that up.  Kids don't know or care about AM or even FM much these days.

We only have a small handful of sub-40 DXers here.  Radio just isn't the
magnet it was pre-iPod or pre internet.  You have to go back to pre-cable TV
to find the magic.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI