Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 19:47:11 -0800
From: Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] POST SIZE

Earlier, I wrote a two-page report about DXing during my Caribbean cruise. Because of known size limitations,, I split in to two parts and sent it to IRCA & NRC. The NRC edition came through but not the one for IRCA so I then split the report in to 3 parts and re-sent it. So far it looks like the smallest, part 2, came through but not parts 1 & 3.

This is a bit inane so I am wondering if there are any guidelines.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010