Re: [IRCA] POST SIZE

Chris and Pete, join the club!  This is an argument that falls on deaf
ears.  I and many others are regularly thwarted by these insane size
limitations.  When I return from one of my DXpeditions in Masset, where I
do not have internet access, my logs are pretty long, and I think pretty
interesting.  Time and time again, Iâve had them rejected due to file
size.  I think the argument may be that one person is still on dial up, so
we have to be cognizant of that.  I reached the point of giving up on
posting to IRCA for that reason when I have lengthy postings.  Iâdlove to
hear officially from someone in charge, or perhaps going to a vote, as so
many groups have done recently!  Walt Salmaniw