Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Well, maybe some places radio listening is more common at home or at work
than in the car.  No one I work with has a radio, but mp3 players and CD
players are common.  I'm hard pressed to find any teenager who regularly
listens to the radio anymore, even in the care.  Certainly anecdotal
evidence of the circle of kids that my son knows, through school and various
community groups, indicates that radio plays little to no role for them.
Not scientific, but surely not too far from the average anymore.  It does
seem indicative that Apple IPods are already in short supply for this
holiday season.

Places I do know that radio is common include the multiple construction
sites in this area.  Observation indicates that these are not expensive
radios, but the cheapest box with the biggest yell to it.

Of course, this area, the 214th market or so, doesn't matter at all, what we
think, watch, buy, listen to, or any of that.  So I'll just shut up on the
whole debate again and let another buncha city fellers tatter their suits on
the latest great thing to come along.

Gerry Bishop
Niceville, FL