Re: [IRCA] Michigan DU's, Sept.20th

For a normal single loop KAZ I'd prefer 15 x 60 ft to assure plenty of low
end signal. Bottom wire 2 ft above ground is fine. You may want to test it
with the bottom wire on the ground as well, but what happens when it snows
lots on it is not known to me. Note to all, don't even think of trying a
DKAZ or similar double loop with the bottom wires on ground.

73  KAZ