Re: [IRCA] DXing the West from a HOA Neighborhood

Received it Steve. Itâs a thing of beauty, but indoor loops donât work well at all here. Too much noise in the house.

73,

Les N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Media Services
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
205-621-7500
205-621-7505 FAX
205-253-4867 CELL
highnoonfilm.com

[This message and any attached documents contain information from the sender that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.]