Re: [IRCA] DXing the West from a HOA Neighborhood

Please send me a copy, Steve.

Thanks,

Stan, WA1LOU

On 5/9/17 6:07 AM, Hawkins wrote:
Gang,

On 5/8/17 5:15 PM, irca-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
has been rejected by the list moderator. The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was too big; please trim it to less than 35 KB in size."

I tried sending sending Les a photo of my inside the shack home made loop via the mailing list and it won't go due to size. I sent it to Les directly with all of the dimensions and construction details. If anyone else is interested in it let me know via email and I'll send it directly.

Steve