Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: DXing the West from a HOA Neighborhood

Les, how much room would you have in between two small antennas arrayed
aiming directly E-W? To me it doesn't look like more than 50-60 ft if
staying out of sight and that is rather close for phasing but might be OK
in the upper AM band.  73 KAZ