Re: [IRCA] CHAT 1270

Pat:

Up here in the northern part of the province, the trend seems to be to only
move the repeaters to FM and leave the main outlet on AM. The only larger
outlet that moved (that I can remember) was CJXX in Grande Prairie. A good
case in point is CJYR-Edson. They are still on 970, yet their AM repeaters
have all moved, with the exception of the 50W outlet in Grande Cache.
CKYL-Peace River is the same, they are still on 610 and their 3 repeaters
are on FM. From what I have been told it's voluntary. But who knows?

Mike