Re: [IRCA] CHAT 1270

Mike,

If that is the case, why move any of the AM's to FM then? I always heard
that all of Canada one day would be on FM only. Have they had a change
of heart? I notice mostly the smaller markets are the ones that have
moved. Few in the large markets have moved. 1480 Edmonton moved, as did
1140 Calgary, but High River moved to 1140. In Victoria  1200 is coming
back on with ethnic programming (now Vancouver) and the college took
over 900.  But the same can be said for Australia that did the same
thing. 7HO 864, Hobart Tasmania moved to FM and 7RPH moved there.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR