Re: [IRCA] Japanese AMs switching to FM

Thanks for that, Chris.   Google translate did a great job translating the
web page.  Very easy to understand, and as I see it, for now, there doesn't
seem to be any danger of Japanese stations leaving AM.  Yes, STV is one of
the major networks, and easily heard during DXpeditions, especially to my
DX cottage in Masset.  73, and best of the season!   Walt Salmaniw