Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 06:05:12 +0000
From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1053 Jammer - who hears what?

I've uploaded a recording from last February at Grayland
Chris: http://www3.telus.net/public/shallpat/listen/1053jammer_20160220.wav

1053 jammer in all its glory with a 5kHz wide filter.   There is no
sign of any higher pitched components, so it seems that Seoul is our
jammer.   (and that your recording of Seoul has a  touch of Gimpo in it?)

best wishes,

Nick