Re: [IRCA] 1053 Jammer - who hears what?

Timm in Malaysia sent me a recording of the 1053 jammer that he hears at night. The jammer matches that of the Gimpo siren, which supports my original thought that that 250kw jammer is aimed south whereas the Seoul jammer that everyone in North American hears is omnidirectional or aiming east with... some exceptional power.

-Chris Kadlec