[IRCA] KTNS 1680 Seattle already into IL

I'm back some travels and non DX related activities and am still working on
trying to make and endfire array of 2 DKAZ work well. The issue remains
poor F/B on one of the antennas (ie worse than I've ever seen a DKAZ work
previously) I think my drainage system may have something to do with this
as the ground maybe too wet underneath?.

Anyhow, I do get good F/B high end and aimed 330 degrees, KNTS was already
noted at 5:12 PM CDT when I tuned past the channel. On this antennas it is
mixed with WPRR and had religious SS preaching at the time.

X-banders can come in well prior to their sunset.

KGFK 1590 is still running day rig at night. Quite a few Medit area African
TA carriers are also in, namely 531, 549, 585 (yes 585 which is Morocco but
too weak for audio) and 891.

73 KAZ Barrington IL