Re: [IRCA] KTNS 1680 Seattle already into IL

I recently erected a DKAZ and there is very little if any F/B.More like using a vertical.I also have very wet ground here.Hope there is a solution.Another question.I also have a K9AY and a BOG.What kind of distances from the DKAZ to prevent any interference would be best.I may have to rethink this. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Kazaross" <neilkaz58@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 6:26 PM
Subject: [IRCA] KTNS 1680 Seattle already into IL

I'm back some travels and non DX related activities and am still working on
trying to make and endfire array of 2 DKAZ work well. The issue remains
poor F/B on one of the antennas (ie worse than I've ever seen a DKAZ work
previously) I think my drainage system may have something to do with this
as the ground maybe too wet underneath?.

73 KAZ Barrington IL

---