[IRCA] TP Report 11/24 1825-1900UTC

1566 HLAZ was on the lower side of good, which is unusual.. it usually
peels the paint off at beyond arm chair copy here.

Pyongyang not noted on 657khz, splatter from KFAR 660 300 miles to my east
killed any chance of that.

1053 fair to good, 1098 very weak with barely perceptable audio.

No AFN on 1575 today whatsoever, AFN 810 was its usual fair to good,
disappearing in the mush as quick as it came but coming back up.
810 audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B783-5kZFWY

Did have a new one for me, an Aussie..5MV, ABC 1062 Renmark (Riverland)
South Australia
 1062 audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGQFRzeXyE

Paul
Galena, Alaska
lower hf 225, 225 foot long wire, dx engineering hf preamp