[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-29 + Rockwork 4 Mystery

Asian propagation continues to be in a severe skid, but as Colin reported 738-Tahiti did manage some fair audio peaks from 0600-0900. The sunrise session was another complete bust, as expected.

Clunker day DXpedition file review continues to uncover some surprises, however, like this unknown rock station on 738 kHz mixing with an S9 Tahiti around 1248 on July 9th at Rockwork 4. I guess I'll need to track down my DXpedition partners Tom and Nick, who were both there that morning but never reported anything like this (probably 738-Magic in Canterbury, NZ, since Australia seemed to be shut out during the Kiwi-slanted propagation) https://app.box.com/s/2wao0ha3xocddwv9mgwjzyfx81pyqj6g

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick C.Crane Skywave Ultralight +
15" FSL antenna