[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 29 October 2016

I had to check I wasn't listening to yesterday's recording, as once again the only audio was 4BC, at the same time:

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Time pips at 1200, 4BC ID, then Macquarie National News read by a woman.

A fair number of DU carriers, and at least they didn't vanish early like they did yesterday, but nor did they develop into any audio.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array