Re: [IRCA] DKAZ questions

2 of the three phasers have active elements (Quantum and DX Engineering NCC1) but all three have this issue but I will say that the Quantum is probably most prone. Thinking back to when I first bought the Quantum I was located about 5 miles south (9 miles from BZ) and the issue wasn't as bad there.

The other thing I've noticed is that there is a lot less of BZ above 1200 khz.

Thanks

Keith