Re: [IRCA] 9/30/16 DU chase from IL

Hi Tim,

Checked again this morning after a fresh calibration, and I have 2NR on 738.0018 and Tahiti on 738.0007, so agreeing very well with what you saw.

Thanks for getting me to think about this again. Got to get that GPS lock set up; I've only been thinking about it for the last 4 years.

best wishes,

Nick