Re: [IRCA] Early TP report Oct 2 - Victoria BC - relabeled 'No DU Audio in DC on Oct. 2'

Not surprisingly no audio here this AM.  Carriers approaching audio at sunrise - 1102utc - on 702, 612 and 774 though.

Still working on an intermittent fuse-blowing on my Wellbrook phaser.  Narrowing it down to one of four legs now.

Also having some fun and frustration with a new SDRPlay rx and SDRUno software.  Using every other software Iâve tried makes me REALLY glad I started back in the hobby with Perseus.  What is intuitive on Perseus stock software is mostly buried behind odd windows and menu picks and key combinations on the others.

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA