Re: [IRCA] Early TP report Oct 2 - Victoria BC

Nice to have Tonga like that. What time do they typically s/off? I think
that they, unlike V7AB 1098 shut the carrier off as well as I don't ever
notice much carrier on 1017 here, but have been starting DXing around
1130-1135 UT this week.

Only thing noteworthy here from IL this morning was rather decent copy of
702 from about 1152-7. I was hoping it would hold up for 1200, but not to
be. (LSR was 1152)

73 KAZ on a noisier morning than usual from Barrington IL