Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 10/1/16

Richard and others seeking V7AB. Please try a few minutes prior to 1130 UT
before they drop audio leaving OC on AN. Strong OC this morning here in IL
when I started DXing for DU's about 1133.

V7AB often has the strongest signal level of anything coming from the
Pacific now that they've had their xmtr repaired. One can just dream about
what would happen if something in HI drifted a couple KHz off freq!.

73 KAZ Barrington IL