[IRCA] Good cx towards west once again

This is turning into a good season although nothing new was logged tonite.
Sunset skip to the west is certainly picking up with KUTR 820 noted mixing
u/a stronger than normal WBAP (CHAM pest phased out) as early as 1916 CDT.
Idaho's Mexican station on 890 was reasonable as early at 1942 on a fade up
u/WLS phase null. Noticing this, I went after needed KUPI 980 but again,
nada, noted due to KMBZ QRM (WONE phased out) . KUPI has a favorable day
pattern to the east. Over to 670 where bits of talk noted far u/WSCR so I
phase nulled WSCR and managed to tape several KBOI ID's some u/WSCR around
1958-9. Slight SS Mexican QRM is XESOS (Radio Uno) which moved to 670 from
1140 last season and can be decent at times.
Back quickly to 890, and it was KDXU likely with chatter atop KDJQ which
soon disappeared at switch time (both u/phased WLS)  Anyhow I'm only 19
miles NNW of WSCR and this was my best copy ever of KBOI tonite !

I tried a few other things from WA in that frequency range including KIRO
710 and KTTH 770 prior to their 2030 switch times (KOMO as usual in good cx
making it thru WMVP phase null) but no luck even with NYC's phased out, and
unfortunately more slop than normal from my superlocals WGN and WBBM. Off
note was CKWX is as early as 2011 (19 minute prior to their supposed pattern
switch time, which is really early for Oct 13, and tipped me off to try for
needed WA/BC/OR's via SSS, but nothing new. I used to think Idaho was the
toughest state here, but. IMHO it is Oregon, which has only been heard on
1080, 1120, and 1190.

Of note is KMMJ 750 NE staying about 2 hours past sunset the past two
nights. C&W mx and ID's, etc and certainly stops my attempts to log the new
Fallon NV station that is 10 KW ND days and also my attempts at needed KERR
(I've had very weak traces of C&W last season with WSB phased). If KMMJ has
a change in limited status to KXL's sunset that is news to me.

KJOL 620 CO still is cheating and again logged in passing o/u WTMJ/CKRM at
2228 with 620&1400 KJOL ID. Earlier on 620 XEBU was IDed 2117 and 2133 with
loud SID "La Nortenita" which really cuts thru and into Nortena mx. unID
Mexican on 560 again chased at the time somewhat atop  KLZ/KMON and all
slightly under phased local WIND. KRAI's C&W also in on 550 at times occ.
thru KTRS/KFYR with WKRC phased out. No sign of my hunted C&W on 580 tonite.
Also I still try to work a talk station or two on 570 way u/WNAX (easterns
phased so I am hoping UT and/or WA) and also on 590 (WA ?) way u/Omaha's
Sports.

73 KAZ Barrington IL .. I'll be gone for a few days, but can get a report
out to the columns tomorrow before I leave.