Re: [IRCA] Excellent cx to the north/ India over the pole

Re: [IRCA] Excellent cx to the north/ India over the pole

Steve,

When I wrote bending, I was trying to remember the term "skew". That is
what I meant. I guess I am getting old too. hi. The old thought that
radio signals always go the shortest path is not always true. But the
"shew" makes for some interesting possibilities as the signal does not
go through the donut hole. If you leave the AU out of the equasion, who
knows what the results might be.  Going over the pole, I doubt I would
have heard a 100 KW Indian, or any of the others. 1566 Nagpur runs 1000
KW and that isn't easy, even at that power.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR